Translate

December 23, 2012

From Where I Stand


As the end of the year (not world) approaches I’d like to leave you with a few insights I’ve gathered over the years, a few pretty recently. I’d also like to thank each and every one of you who take the time to read my posts and to those of you who send me feedback. I always love hearing from you, even if you disagree with what I say. And lastly, this post is good for the next two weeks and I'll be returning with something fresh and new on the 7th. 

Here’s to a Beautiful Whatever-You-Celebrate and a most Blessed and Prosperous New Year! 

 ............................................................................................................

From where I stand:
1.       Getting older is a privilege to be grateful for
2.       About 90% of all hospital staff should be inducted into sainthood
3.       Life is too short to not eat cookies
4.       Laughter really is the best medicine, especially during difficult times
5.       I want my cake, want to eat it too, and I want you to as well
6.       Geriatric cats require a lot of attention, but it’s worth it
7.       The need to get your point across oftentimes means you won’t
8.       Silliness is a very enlightened state of being
9.       Having your heart broken open – while painful – allows more love in if you let it
10.   Good friends are worth keeping, even in death
11.   A genuine smile is the sexiest thing a man can wear
12.   Trying to fix someone never works
13.   Try and fix me and you’ll be fixin’ for trouble
14.   Sarcasm doesn’t always have to be mean
15.   Breathing does a body good
16.   Sometimes rose-colored glasses are necessary for survival
17.   Spending time in nature sets everything right
18.   Saying “no” can be a very positive thing
19.   The truth does indeed set you free, as long as you take responsibility for it
20.   Love really is the answer – to everything

 ............................................................................................................

Featured Guest: George Harrison
For your viewing and listening pleasure: Give Me Love (Give Me Peace on Earth)

............................................................................................................

If you'd like more information, to book an appointment, or check out the current class schedule, please visit molliejensen.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment