Translate

March 17, 2013

I Shall Be Released


I begin this post right off the bat with: I’m sorry. Why? Those of you for whom this is directed will understand. I’m sorry for not returning your phone calls. I’m sorry for not returning your emails. I’m sorry for when I do happen to return your phone calls or emails that I’m a bit short. Just feeling a little stretched, dont’cha know. The deal is, I’m in hyper-spastic writing mode. For those of you who don’t know, I’m writing a book. I’ve been working on said book for a couple of years (or so) and have got it in my head that it finally needs to be finished – right now. That being said, I’m definitely making great progress and feeling pretty inspired. It’s just this having to create an income, and eating and sleeping (and occasionally brushing my hair) thing that keeps getting in the way. So again, I’m sorry. I seriously do think about each and every one of you who are waiting to hear back from me, and then it’s off to distracted writing mode again. And just so you all know, you’re in very good company.

This week, once again, I am grateful to have a very special guest message. Voge and Hugh Smith are an amazing couple who offer an energy healing method called Releasing, and in addition to their private practice hold once-a-month group teleseminars to do this healing work. It’s my honor to showcase their talents here.

Please check them out, you’ll be glad you did!

Much Love.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

From Here:
Many of us have made healthy vows throughout our lifetime, life affirming vows of loyalty and of love. However, during times of trauma, stress and vulnerability we have also made vows that perhaps in the moment helped us survive, but over time limited our growth and aliveness. These vows are anti-survival. In fact, we find ourselves frustrated that a natural flow feels disrupted and we may have even forgotten about the vows we made that now limit us. Vows close portals and deny us access to higher frequencies of evolution, peace and fulfillment. So many of these vows we made in less evolved and unconscious times, yet they remain with us, exerting their influence from our blind-spot.

Join us for this enlightening discussion of the intricacies of vows and how through the power of Releasing you can once again have leverage in your life. From the comfort of your couch, this month's topic: Vows & Portals, March 26, 7:00 PM PST. Cost: $25. To register please email: irelease@infoasis.com.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Featured Guest: Voge & Hugh Smith
Voge and Hugh are serious about helping you create the life that makes your heart sing! Through Voge's clairvoyance she is able to go into rapport with your consciousness and see the vows you've made, the decisions you live by, the convictions you hold true that you may not even be conscious of, but are running the show and preventing you from succeeding. Her clients are often heard saying; "You nailed it!" Hugh is gifted with the rare ability to bridge the gap between the physical and spiritual worlds. Their partnership brings a contagious joy to the evolutionary process. For more information please visit towardwholeness.com.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

If you'd like more information, to book an appointment, or check out the current class schedule, please visit molliejensen.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment