Translate

March 16, 2014

Mis-Communication

I really love this week’s forecast, because I was starting to go through a little bit of an oh-god-what’s-wrong-with-me head trip. Let me explain. Lately I’ve found myself retreating into Hermitville, not wanting to answer phone calls or emails, and basically rejecting a lot of human interaction. Truthfully, I’ve felt pretty worn out. This led to my ego telling me that there must be something wrong with me for not wanting to be out in the world, not feeling inspired to chat with those that I love, or blah…blah…blah…you get the picture.

I then proceeded to tap into this week’s forecast and picked a question that went along with the same theme quite nicely. I’m very glad for it, because now I more fully understand why I’ve been feeling this way. I’m very much affected by the energies around me anyway, and as the forecast says, everything is amplified. This just means I need to be a little more attentive to putting up boundaries and I highly suggest you do the same. It doesn’t mean cutting people out of your life, it just means to take breaks when needed and not take offense to what others are saying or doing. They’re just experiencing the same intensity swirling around.

Wishing you all an abundance of inspired interactions and a Happy St. Patrick’s Day, too!

With Love.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

From Over There: 3.17.14 Weekly Forecast
Emotional energies are amplified. It is time to be aware of that which you speak and that which you react to. If words need to be expressed, then release them with extra care. Each individual is approaching interactions with this amplified emotional energy. To understand this will give clearer perspective of the actions and reactions of those around you, and will allow the perspective for you to react in another way.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Featured Guest Question:
Q: I’ve been going out with this guy for a couple of months and it was going really well until recently. We had a slight disagreement and now everything has changed. It went from hot to cold so quickly. What happened?

A: There is a restructuring of energetic fields that is taking place which may leave many feeling ungrounded or disconnected. This is creating conflict within the dynamics of many relationships, yet know that it is occurring as a means to allow humanity to review patterns and beliefs that do not serve the greater good of all. Each individual is acting as a catalyst for change for themselves and one another. Knowing this will allow greater reflection of oneself without defensiveness toward the actions of others. It is the compassion that you hold in your heart for yourself and others that will create a more gracious flow of energy and greater movement toward expanded consciousness.

For the inquirer:
You are both acting as a catalyst for change for one another. There is much past trauma for both that needs releasing. Allow the lessons to occur. There will be more interaction in the future. It is how you hold yourself with compassion and strength that will determine the outcome of the relationship. You are a divine child of light. Hold yourself with love and compassion.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

NOTE: Remember if you have a question that you'd like answered please send it in. I'll first respond privately and then post the answer in this blog. Thanks & Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment