Translate

May 3, 2015

Something From Nothing

Whenever I read or hear about ways to increase spiritual connection meditation is always at the forefront. To slow down the mind, less go of stress and the stop perpetual hamster wheel. Meditation has worked wonders for a few people I know, but I’ll be honest, I’m not so good at it. I have a hard time sitting and doing nothing. I can do it, and do do it here and there, but it’s not an everyday practice for me. For me, going into a state of “nothingness” happens when I’m cleaning off a bookshelf or doing yard work. Taking a hike out in nature also does the trick as my mind is able to deliciously wander.

I like what spirit says below on the topic, because it let’s a few of us (myself included) off the hook regarding have the “correct” spiritual practice. It’s all about works for you. So whatever it is do it, enjoy it, and let your mind be free…

With Love.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

From Over There: 5.3.15 weekly focus

When the mind flows effortlessly, and is relaxed and unworried is the state in which one connects most deeply to their higher self and to the energy of pure creation. There are many methods that will lead one to this state. It is up to the individual to decide the best course. One may enter through focused intent, creative endeavor, physical relaxation or performing mundane tasks that are so well known are automatic.

There is vast stimuli that is present and many keep themselves perpetually connected to this stimuli. It is important for your advancement to experience moments of disconnect from this stimuli to allow openness of new concepts, ideas and thought processes – and to sharpen connection to the energy of pure creation. This is the way to evolve the mind.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………


Big blessings, until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment